1. belex24
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. Monday, 25 October 2021
  4.  Subscribe via email
Hi,
I tried several times to install Linda for J4, but always got this error: Duplicate entry '700-4.0.0-2021-08-17' for key 'PRIMARY'
(I deleted the database before).
Thank you for your tip.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
is Linda a Joomla51 J4 template?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Yes, they provide it for both versions.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
you have a link, as i can't find it within the templates on the main page
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
I'm getting the same error trying to install Layla J4 demo installation. "Duplicate entry '700-4.0.3-2021-09-05' for key 'PRIMARY' "

Emani, Nina and Layla are the only J4 templates I could see in the list and Layla only 2 days ago.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
I'm not sure what the heck but I went back to try the install again (it wouldn't proceed yesterday past the "Duplicate entry '700-4.0.3-2021-09-05' for key 'PRIMARY' " error. Today it is loaded but when I go to Admin there are no users including my own I was prompted to set up on install.

When I installed Nina J4 I didn't get the Duplicate entry error but did have the no user issue and had to get help to add one. Reset password wasn't an option as there was literally no admin user at all. Tried to add myself to DB as user. Build had dozens of other users in the User Group Map. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 5
Votes
Undo
Hi Alison

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have just updated both our Layla and Emani template, resolving this issue. To obtain simply redownload your template from your Joomla51 template downloads.

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 6
Votes
Undo
Thank you so much Ciaran

My frustration level with J4 right now is 12/10
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 7
Votes
Undo
I' m afraid that the demo installation of NINA v1.0.8 is suffering the same issue. After trying to install the demo, the following error shows up:

Duplicate entry '700-4.0.3-2021-09-05' for key 'PRIMARY'

When re-clicking the different setup buttons, this error shows up:

The security token did not match. The request was aborted to prevent any security breach. Please try again.

Pressing CTRL+F5 (clearing cache) seams to solve the issue temporarly. At least it brings you to the next page: the admin login. But when you try to gain access as admin with your super user credentials, the next error appears:

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

Going to PHPMyAdmin > *.users > the list is completely empty. It seams that the demo doesn't create any admin user, even when you are requested to give a username and password.

Maybe the error is being caused due to the Joomla update v4.1.0 and Nina v1.0.8 was created under a prior Joomla version?

Any hint?

Thanks.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 8
Votes
Undo
I had the same experience and have been pulling my hair out. I even reinstalled MAMP much to my chagrin. I'm relieved that other users have been having the same problem. The latest version of Joomla 4 is showing Nina needs an update which makes me curious.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 9
Votes
Undo
It's so weird. Sometimes it happens and others it goes OK. I currently have this Nina and two Layla in dev stages all ok now and running on PHP 8 or 8.1. Also not sure if it makes a diff but all are on a server vs local on MAMP or such.
Good luck!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 10
Votes
Undo
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We have just updated the templates demo installer and hope to have resolved this issue.

It seems this issue gets re-introduced to the template demo installer each time it is updated to the latest version of Joomla 4. Now that we are aware of the issue we will be sure to check for it as we keep the demo installer up to date.

To obtain simply redownload your template from your Joomla51 Template Downloads.

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 11
Votes
Undo
Thank you Ciaran :) You rock!
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 12
Votes
Undo
Hi, I'm trying to install the J4 Central demo and I'm getting the following error: Duplicate entry '238-8' for key 'PRIMARY'. I downloaded the template today. I'm assuming it's the same issue discussed above?
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 13
Votes
Undo
Hi cuervo

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I have just updated to the latest Joomla version and rebuilt the demo installer for this template which should hopefully resolve this issue. To obtain simply re-download from your template downloads.

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 14
Votes
Undo
Works like a charm now.

Thank you Ciaran.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 15
Votes
Undo
Hi,
I tried several times to install J51_Artisam for J4, but always got this error: Duplicate entry '700-4.0.0-2021-08-17' for key 'PRIMARY'
(I deleted the database before).
Thank you for your tip.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 16
Votes
Undo
Hi roger-peter

I have just updated the Artisan template to the latest Joomla version and rebuilt the demo installer which should hopefully resolve this issue. To obtain simply re-download from your template downloads.

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 17
Votes
Undo
Hi Ciaran, I have the same problem with the Chelsea template... I downloaded the template from Joomla51 yesterday.

Greetings Alex
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 18
Votes
Undo
Hi Alex

I have just updated the Chelsea template to the latest Joomla version and rebuilt the demo installer which should hopefully resolve this issue. To obtain simply re-download from your template downloads.

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 19
Votes
Undo
I Have a new Problem with the file you have just updated = http://cms.gks-sw.de/installation/index.php

Can you help again?

Greetings Alex
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 20
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Join Our Newsletter

* indicates required
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, email, number, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email.
Joomla51 - Mullaghmore, Co. Sligo, Ireland
Joomla51.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by
Open Source Matters
the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.

Ok