1. WebsiteAK
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. Sunday, 16 July 2023
  4.  Subscribe via email
Dear Ciaran

I found out that I have the same problem as someone who has the scarlet template
https://www.joomla51.com/forum/add-custom-404-page-to-scarlet-template

the error.php is missing in the Stockholm Template Version Joomla 4. So I can't adapt it to a custom 404 page.
Can you please therefore update the Stockholm Template concerning error.php as well?
Thank you very much in advance

Best regards

Annechien
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hi Annechien

You should be able to find your error.php in the root of your template folder (../templates/j51_stockholm/error.php)?

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 1
Votes
Undo
Dear Ciaran. That is of course where I searched. But the file is simply not there, see screenshot.
I therefore tried to import the error.php I used in the Joomla 3 version. But that does not work.
The error.php is also not located anywhere else. I searched every folder. It contains a error.css file but that is not the one I should adapt of course.

So that's why I requested you to update: to do the same as was apparently wrong in the Scarlet template as well, see
https://www.joomla51.com/forum/add-custom-404-page-to-scarlet-template

Would that be possible?
Thank you in advance
Best regards
Annechien
Attachments (2)
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 2
Votes
Undo
Dear Ciaran

I know you are very busy. But do you know when you could add the missing error.php file to the Stockholm Template Joomla 4? Thank you in advance.
Have a nice sunday, Annechien
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 3
Votes
Undo
Hi Annechien

You should find that there is already an error.php in place on your template (../templates/j51_stockholm/error.php)?

Ciaran
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 4
Votes
Undo
Dear Ciaran,
I don't why, but apparently joomla 4 wasn't installed completely.
So after your message, I looked again at the Joomla! 4.x Install Files, which I got through unzipping.
I unzipped in this case the j51_stockholm_j4 file as well and found out that not only the error.php was in it, and misteriously not installed while upgrading to joomla 4 by uploading the zipped the j51_stockholm_j4 file
Also other files were missing, like less and cscc.
Strange, since the upgrade went well.
But I uploaded all the missing files through filezilla, one by one.
The problem of the missing files is therefore now solved.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Commercial Templates
  3. # 5
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Join Our Newsletter

* indicates required
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, email, number, etc.) to any third party. Nor will we send you unsolicited email.
Joomla51 - Mullaghmore, Co. Sligo, Ireland
Joomla51.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted by
Open Source Matters
the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.

Ok